lørdag 21. mars 2015

Radiator fan not working 2000 tiburon hyundai

Radiator fan not working 2000 tiburon hyundai

Tiburon coupe forums Trajet Forum Tucson Forums (Please Post In The Correct. The fan is the coolant temp sensor. Fan does not work on 2003 hyundai tiburon. So my thing is Is it the fan motor or a sensor?

Cooling Fan Problems - Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum My check engine light was on and when I hooked a tester to the car it said there was a problem with the cooling fan. The results of your tests will help you troubleshoot the reason your Honda Accord s radiator fan motor isn t working. Fan hyundai tiburon Questions - Fixya.hyundai tiburon not working but the light turns on the ac in my 2003 tiburon is not blowing cold air. 2000 Radiator fan problem - Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum foe some reason both of my fans are not working.

I have no idea why the hell they dont spin. Radiator Fan Not Working - Hyundai Forums : Hyundai Forum I have an Elantra J2 1996 model. How to Test Radiator Fan Motor Relay (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L).

Fan hyundai tiburon Questions - Fixya

My fan was not kicking on at all. And when the car sits at an idle it will overheat. Part 1 -How to Test the Radiator Fan Relay (Honda 2.2L, 2.3L) May 17, 2013.

I have bridged the fan at the fuse box so it works when i. The radiator fan does not work and the car is overheating. Where is the ignition relay located on a 2000 Hyundia Tiburon? My hyundai tiburon 2000 radiator fan is not kicking on. Question - 01 hyundai tiburon overheating radiator fan not kicking on - BS. If it s bad the fan will not come on.

2000 hyundai tiburon, DOHC, radiator fans not coming on. Vehicle) J2(1996-2000) Elantra Lantra Radiator Fan Not Working. I am really low on funds so anything I can. Radiator Fan Not Coming On - Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums Jan 2, 2008. This is the wiring shematic for the fan relay and related circuit. The only way I can get the Radiator Fan to come on is if I turn the ac on.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.